Saturday, April 11, 2009

Suzy Homemaker, aka Abby

Isn't she precious? We had a good time together in McK. She and Aunt D were making no-bake cookies, which was poor timing. Fortunately, only Aunt D and I know what that means!

It's good to be home, but I will be headed to South Dakota the 25th to watch my other baby grands while Misty brings little Bethany into the world. Can't wait to meet that little princess! AND Sarah is pregnant, so I have another coming in December. That will make 15 baby grands. Can't get enough!
It will be great to see the Risses, but I HATE missing church! Not to mention my dear, dear husband. Six weeks of school left!
Off to read. Have a blessed Lord's Day!

1 comments:

sarahdodson said...

That's the cutest picture EVER!! Love it! :) Wish you'd come see ME for a week or two...