Friday, April 24, 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

...for 18 days to South Dakota to meet my soon-to-be-birthed 14th baby grand, Bethany Hope! Misty's hanging on until I get there (I hope!). I am so excited to see our dear son and his precious family.

The good news is, I found my Dramamine. I love that stuff. You don't want to be on the same planet with me without it when I need it. I had brought out so much stuff to pack, and pared it down to a small rolling suitcase with a tote. I wanted to bring so much more!

Off to see if we leave tonight or tomorrow for McKinney. Decision: We're leaving NOW.

Love to all my 4 readers. Pray for me and for them and for us!

If I don't make it back, remember I love you all and can't wait to see you in the presence of the One whom, having not seen, I love. Be ready!

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Nothing quite like a goodbye post, eh?? You'd better come back to us! If not, I understand, but I will miss you indeed :)

Praying for you! Loving you! Will be missing you MUCH!

Give LOTS OF LOVE to those dear Risses <3

Heather said...

Glad you made it. Enjoy your time!